From the Forum Owner - Steve

Hello everyone,

I want to start by expressing my gratitude to each of you for being a part of this forum. It’s my hope that this space has been and continues to be a valuable resource in not just my journey, but your journey of exploration and understanding.

A little about me and my journey:

I’m Steve, in my 30s, with a background in software, cybersecurity, and technology. For most of my life, I identified as an atheist. I didn’t have that much of a great childhood and have navigated life with not much guidance. This changed between 2022-2023 when I found myself increasingly drawn to religious texts like the Bible and the Quran, alongside watching numerous debates and discussions on religious topics.

In late 2023 my aunty (@MAI) gifted me a King James Version Bible. This was my first personal Bible, accompanied by a reading schedule, the same one you might have seen across this forum and on AIgniteScripture social platforms. Below is a photo of of my KJV and reading schedule I have just taken as writing to you :slight_smile:

As I delved into Bible study, I faced challenges in understanding many verses and chapters, leading me to seek insights from knowledgeable individuals and, also Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology.

Using AI as a tool, I found a way to break down and comprehend complex biblical themes. This isn’t to say that AI should replace human interpretation, but rather, it can be used as a powerful ally in our journey and enhance our understanding.

With my technical expertise, and seeing how much AI has helped me in my new journey, I wanted to share with others. I started to share AI-generated breakdowns and visual representations of my reading schedule, beginning 2024, to help others on their journey. This led to the creation of this forum, a community space where everyone is welcome to contribute, discuss, and support each other. It also allows for the first time in history a unique blend where AI can assist in helping us, and we have knowledgeable members to add to and improve AI responses and interpretation.

A Vision for Our Community:

As we grow together in this forum, my vision is to create a space for anyone to join, whether they’re newcomers like myself or seasoned learners like my aunty. The goal is for us all to learn, support each other, and enhance our daily lives through this journey. Whether you’re well-versed in the scriptures or just beginning your journey, your contributions and perspectives are invaluable. I encourage open discussions, questions, and sharing of insights.

I envision this forum to be a positive space online, and show how technology can help bridge us closer to wisdom and help each other. I’m excited to connect with you all and have discussions that will shape our understanding and spiritual growth.

Note: Feel free to reach out to me directly.

Looking forward to our journey together, Steve

1 Like